The Urchin Statistics interface provides Helm the ability to control Version 5 of Urchin Statistics. The Urchin Statistics Helm Interface is a 3rd Party Development by PW New Media.
- Each hosting plan or package can have its own allocation of Urchin installations.
- Supports the controlling of Urchin on remote servers.
- One click install for users to setup Urchin on their domain.
- Easy to remember logins for Urchin - the username is the domain name, and they login with their control panel password.
How does it work?
The Urchin Statistics Helm Interface simply installs new DLL's on to your Helm control server which Helm then uses to interface with Urchin. No manual modifications are required - the installer and integrator for this interface automates updates. Whenever you update Helm, simply run the integrator found on the Windows start menu to ensure Helm is always aware of the software.
Download: Helm Interface - Urchin Statistics v1.2.0
Licence Key: 0000-FREE-FREE-0000-83DE
- Urchin v5
- Helm Control Panel version v3.1.20 and upwards